AVAILABLE POSITION – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Thomasville-Thomas County Humane Society (TTCHS) seeks an Executive Director to oversee the organization’s administration, development activities, programs, operations, and strategic plan implementation.
Additional key duties include marketing and community outreach. The Executive Director will be responsible for developing a resource development plan that supports an annual operating budget of $500,000 or better. The position requires a creative and strategic thinker, one who is able to manage multiple tasks, maintain positive relationships with all donors, staff, board members, and volunteers, and enthusiastically promotes the mission of TTCHS.
Employer: Thomasville Thomas County Humane Society
Location: Thomasville, GA
Position Type: Full Time
Degree Level: Associate Degree or higher
Salary: $40,000 per year + paid time off
Willingness to Travel: Up to 25%
Focus Areas: Animal welfare, Marketing, Fund Development, Grant Writing, Programming, and Community Outreach
Posted: October 1, 2017
Closes: October 31, 2017
- Associate Degree or higher.
- 3+ years of Business Management experience and/or experience in professional fundraising/development and staff and volunteer management.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and commitment to collaboration.
- Experience working in an animal-related field.
- Demonstrated record of attracting and securing significant gifts from individual, foundation, or corporate donors.
- Proven success building and cultivating trusted relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to interact with multiple and diverse constituencies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google applications and experience with donor databases.
- Experience developing messages and connecting with constituents via social media.